Thursday, August 23, 2012

Internet Ideas for Artists

I often joke about being a technophobe and a dinosaur who uses pen and notebook as preferred form of recording. However even I am being dragged into the 21st Century (kicking and screaming all the way). Ironically I am an avid collector (or hoarder if you ask Paul) of information and so am completely in love with the internet. I have become a regular follower of arts blogs and getting the most amazing information and ideas from all over the world. My favourite is Butts in the Seats.


Through various links I came across the Internet For Artists Handbook web site. It is fabulous with very clear and simple explanations of all aspects of using the internet and social media to promote the arts. There are also links to best practice in each media - wonderful. Now I just have to implement them all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our thoughts and comments on performances and the performing arts in the Western Cape, South Africa.